HAZWOPER: Emergency Response Plan Interactive Training intends to train up the employees to meet the training requirements of OSHA’s HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120). OSHA stresses over the need of proper emergency response planning and it is important that the employees are always ready for any crisis.
OSHA’s 29 CFR 1910.120, also known as HAZWOPER came after the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) which issued the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) to regulate the handling of hazardous waste. This course teaches the emergency response plans and proper handling system of hazardous substances in the workplace. It will let you know how different workers should deal with different crisis moments in different hazardous situations.
Besides, you will get to know various responsibilities of certain workers in the emergency response plan, communication procedures and personal protective equipment.
Who should take the course
The course is helpful for the workers who handle poisonous or hazardous materials in the workplace and need to be cautious about sudden accidental exposure of the hazardous substances.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Our courses are fully accredited with updated information which will help you to be one of the effective performers in your field.
- You’ll be provided with a digital certificate immediately after completion of this course.
- Also, you can avail a printed certificate with a minimum shipping cost which will take $3.99.
- Although our courses don’t have an expiry date, we recommend you to renew them every year.
- In order to pass the course, you have to complete an online assessment at the end of it.
- The assessment will be an automated one, you will get to know your result right after the test.
- If you don’t pass on the first attempt, don’t have to worry because you can repeat the assessment as long as you are not satisfied with the result.
- All the attempts will not take any further fees, they are included on your one-time paid fee.
No Reviews found for this course.