The OSHA Formaldehyde Standard Interactive Training course focuses on the rules and procedures that establish the standard for working with these potentially dangerous chemicals. A laboratory consists of a lot of harmful chemicals for the experimental purpose that may cause short-term discomfort, minor burns, skin irritation to chronic effects from a lifetime of overexposure. Formaldehyde is also one such substance. The course is designed to train learners on the standard procedure to handle and control exposure to such substances.
The main causes of occupational hazards while working in a laboratory is the mishandling of harmful chemicals and not taking the appropriate safety precautions. The course will provide learners with the appropriate training required to maintain a standard laboratory environment, as well as maintain the right precautionary measures while working with this potentially dangerous chemical.
Who should take the course
This comprehensive course is ideal for individuals such as:
- Laboratory assistants
- Safety professionals
- Anyone looking to work in a laboratory
By the end of the course, learners will:
- After the successful completion of your course, we will send you a certificate immediately.
- You can also have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost $3.99).
- All of our courses are accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge, thus becoming more competent and effective in your chosen field.
- Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, you need to sit for an online assessment, which you must pass to complete the course. Your answers will be marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to notify instantly whether you have passed. If you haven’t, don’t worry. There’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All the facilities are included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
No Reviews found for this course.